Position: Executive Assistant
Purpose of Position:
Provide administrative support to the President of REACH and assist in managing the REACH office. Perform a wide range of administrative support duties that include managing calendars; arranging travel for the President; assisting in the planning and coordination of meetings; managing company accounting submissions; ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and ordered and assisting the office staff in day-to-day operations and special projects.
Examples of Duties:
- Responsible for general administrative support activities including preparing documents and presentations, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, scheduling appointments, sending meeting notices, and maintaining electronic and hard files.
- Provide general office support including maintaining inter-office communications, fielding phone inquiries, mail coordination, ordering of office supplies, operation and upkeep of office equipment / building, and sending / receiving shipments.
- Answer President’s phone line and the office main line.
- Manage and maintain the President’s calendar.
- Make travel arrangements for the President and occasionally the Producer staff.
- Responsible for accounts payable coding (sent to REACH accountant - includes frequent trips to and from accountant’s office and company bank).
- Prepare and submit invoices, purchase orders, check requests and expense reports for President as needed (filing and maintaining scanned copies).
- Consistently maintain company credit card expenses.
- Establish and maintain filing systems.
- Create and maintain contact lists and other databases.
- Plan meetings as required (including preparation of materials, meeting notifications, catering).
- Managing and organizing all HR paperwork (employee absences, insurance documentation, HRA expenses, etc.) for contracted and salaried employees.
- Communicate with IT and phone company regarding all office IT and phone needs.
- Undertake other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Maintain company website with updates and changes as needed
- Maintain company social media sites
Supportive Functions: See above.
Minimum Requirements: N/A
Specific Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) with ability to quickly learn new programs as needed
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise
- Excellent proof reading and editing ability
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion
- Able to learn basics of Squarespace to manage company website and update as needed
- Proficient knowledge of social media engagement tactics and ability to put together company social media plan
Education: College degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Experience preferred but not required.
Start Date: By October 3rd, 2016
Salary / Benefits:
· Exact salary to be determined
· $250.00 (monthly) Health Reimbursement Account with the company after the first 6 months
· Ten (10) days annual vacation time w/rollover
· Approximately ten (10) paid holidays
· Ten (10) sick days
If interested, please fill out the form below and include a cover letter with your resume with references.