Position: Experiential Marketing Intern
Purpose of Position:
Interns will be involved in providing administrative support to the REACH staff, while assisting in event planning and coordination for several client projects. Our internship goals are to teach and educate critical responsibilities and functions such as logistical coordination, administrative requirements, and marketing techniques across multiple platforms.
Minimum Requirements: N/A
Specific Knowledge Skill and Ability:
- Event experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) with ability to quickly learn new programs as needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion.
Education: High school graduate required—currently enrolled in college
Start Date: Early January
End Date: End of April
Hours: 3 days a week minimum
College credit only
If interested, please fill out the form below.