Position: Internship Summer 2017
Purpose of Position: Interns will be involved in providing administrative support to the REACH staff, while assisting in event planning and coordination for several client projects. Our internship goals are to teach and educate critical responsibilities and functions such as logistical coordination, administrative requirements, and marketing techniques across multiple platforms.
Minimum Requirements: Must be enrolled in a university degree program
Specific Knowledge Skill and Ability:
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) with ability to quickly learn new programs as needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion.
Start Date: Mid May
End Date: Mid August
Hours: 2-3 days a week (flexible hours)
College credit, with opportunity of financial compensation
Please submit résumé here.