Join Our Team!
Fall 2018 Experiential Marketing Intern
REACH is looking for a Fall intern! Interns will be involved in providing administrative support to the REACH staff, while assisting in event planning and coordination for several client projects. Our internship goals are to teach critical responsibilities and functions such as logistical coordination, administrative requirements, and marketing techniques across multiple platforms.
Skills & Abilities
- Event experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) with ability to quickly learn new programs as needed
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and solve problems as they arise
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion
- Early August - End of November
- Minimum of 3 days/week
- Must receive college credit
- Currently enrolled in college